Every once in a while, we highlight a questionable Faux-To on WonderHowTo. For example, tested false by Mythbusters and others, the tennis ball car break-in method appears to be completely debunk (even though Russell Crow pulls it off in his latest film, "The Next Three Days").
However, in the case of cannibalism, there's no debate about it. No question: this is a Faux-To.
Please, DO NOT attempt to eat a human, not matter how clear these instructions are. But, in the event of the apocalypse, now you know: eating the brain will make you go crazy, and the buttocks make a good Sunday roast.
Click through to io9 for enlarged viewing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades