Happy Thanksgiving from WonderHowTo.
(I think I'm going to hurl.)
- 20 pounds of pig (17,304 calories; 679 grams of fat)
- 8 pounds of turkey (4,480 calories; 202 grams of fat)
- 6 pounds of duck (7,722 calories; 300 grams of fat)
- 4 pounds of chicken (1,342 calories; 130 grams of fat)
- 10 pounds of bacon (16,000 calories; 1,500 grams of fat)
- cornish hen (2,560 calories; 900 grams of fat)
- quail (512 calories; 24 grams of fat)
- 12 croissants (2,772 calories; 120 grams of fat)
- 2 liters of Dr. Pepper (400 calories)
- 6 pounds of butter (19,494 calories; 2,196 grams of fat)
- 7 baconators (6,860 calories; 441 grams of fat)
Fat Counter: 79,046 calories; 6,892 grams of fat
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.