Whether you're making summer barbacue or preparing a plate of nice, juicy ribs for Thanksgiving dinner to sit alongside your turkey, it's important to know how to grill ribs right in as little time as possible.
Grilling ribs that are tender, succulent and fall-off-the-bone delicious can be both rewarding and time-consuming. Ideally, the ribs will be seasoned and marinated for at least 24 hours and then cooked over a low heat grill for three to four hours.
But if for some reason you have less than an entire day to devote to making the perfect ribs, check out this video to learn how to grill ribs with shortcuts and time-saving tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades