Around the World in 80 Dishes fires up your taste buds in Sichuan, China, with a demonstration of Ma-Po Tofu (Spicy Bean Curd with Beef), prepared by Chef Shirley Cheng. You will need Sichuan peppercorns, soft (not silken) tofu, Chinese hot bean paste or chili bean sauce, Chinese black bean paste or sauce, oyster sauce, Asian chili powder, cornstarch, peanut oil, ground beef, ginger, garlic, scallion, Shaohsing rice wine, leek, chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and cilantro. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make Sichuan ma-po tofu and ground beef.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades