Evy demonstrates how to make a fall apart tender pork roast in the crack pot, in this video. The main ingredient is a pork butt weighing 4 pounds. Pork butt, as she points out is actually the shoulder piece. Also needed are,1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce,3/4 cup of light brown sugar and 1/2 cup apple juice .To start cooking ,put the pork into the pot and pour the sauce over the top of the meat and coat the entire piece. Now create a crust on the meat using the brown sugar by applying it all over. Last ingredient to be added is the apple juice which she advises not to pour over the meat because that will wash away the brown sugar crust. Instead pour the juice around the edges of the pot so that it gets down to the bottom. Put the lid on the crack pot. Turn the flame to a high and cook for one hour, then turn it to a low and cook again for four more hours. Once done your pork roast will be fall apart tender and delicious and ready to be served.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades