2 lbs well cleaned intestine (from pig or cow)
6 pcs dried bay leaves
3 tbsp salt
1 tbsp whole pepper corn
4 tbsp vinegar
16 ounces water
3 cups cooking oil
Pour the water in a large pot and bring to a boil.
Add 2 tbsp salt and vinegar then let boil for another 2 minutes.
Place the intestine in the pot and wait until the liquid re-boils.
Put-in the dried bay leaves and whole pepper corn then simmer for 40 minutes or until intestine is tender.
Remove the intestine from the pot then drain excess water.
Cut the intestine according to desired length. Sprinkle the remaining salt over the intestine. Make sure that it is evenly distributed over all the intestines.
In a separate pot/pan, pour the oil and heat until the temperature is good for frying.
Deep fry the intestines. Make sure that the texture is crunchy before removing from the pot/pan.
Serve with vinegar and chili pepper dip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades