1 pig'seg (pata), cleaned and cut into small pieces
1/2 cup dried banana blossoms soaked in water
6 bananas, fried and sliced. (Saba variety or plantains)
4 segments crushed garlic
1 laurel leaf
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp. white vinegar
3 tbsp. brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
Put the cut pata pieces in a saucepan. Add water to cover the meat.
Add the rest of the ingredients except for banana blossoms and fried bananas.
Boil until tender.
Add banana blossoms (remove hard tips.)
Season well. Add banana before serving hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades