Getting your tenderloin steak trimmed at the butcher is what most of us do when we're craving steak for the night, but why spend the extra bucks when you can trim that tenderloin at home?
Check out this video to learn how to take out the tenderloin muscle, skin, and then trim the meat into seven-ounce portions.
What tenderloin lacks in flavor, it makes up for in tenderness. When cooked to medium rare, it should be tender enough to cut with a butter knife. Because of its lack of fat, it's often served wrapped with bacon, or with a rich compound butter or butter-based sauce like béarnaise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades