In this video, Betty, from Betty's Kitchen, demonstrates how to cook her steak fajitas. The ingredients for this recipe are: 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steak, cut into strips; 1 onion, cut in lengthwise wedges; 1 green bell pepper, cut lengthwise, 1 red bell pepper, also cut lengthwise; 2 Tbsp lime juice; 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil; 2 cloves of minced garlic; 1/2 tsp ground cumin; 1/2 jalapeno pepper, chopped; 1/4 cup minced cilantro; 1 package fajita seasoning, (any brand); 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil for browning the steak; 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil for sautéing the vegetables; 1 package of 10 inch tortillas; and shredded cheese. Follow along with her as she shows you how to prepare the steak and vegetables in this recipe to make a great Mexican style dinner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades