In this how-to video, Gordon Ramsay will show you how to make a good beef stir fry. It is important to use good beef.
Take the knife and cut with the grain. Now, cut strips from these pieces. Place them into the bowl and add salt and pepper. Do not add too much salt. Add a teaspoon of sesame seed oil and a table spoon of groundnut (aka peanut) oil. Add crushed garlic, and grated ginger to the bowl. Get your hands in there and massage the beef.
Now, place the wok on to the stove. Get the wok really hot. Add the oil into the wok and swirl it around. Once it smokes, place the beef into the wok. It will start sizzling, so spread the beef around. Cook it for about 90 seconds. Push it away and pull it back. Do not leave the wok off the stove for too long. Once it is done, place it into a colander to drain the oil. Now your beef is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades