This cookery video shows you how to prepare a Pakistani meat dish called Khichara, which is a mixture of lentils, whole wheat, porridge, meat(chicken/mutton/lamb), spices, garlic and ginger. Add the meat to a pot of heated olive oil followed by the spices, ginger and garlic and fry it as shown. Add a bit of water and let it cook. Add the cooked meat and the soaked lentils, wheat and porridge as shown into a slow cooker and add water and cook for 10 hours. After cooking garnish it with onions, cilantro and ginger as shown and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades