In this video, we learn how to make bacon on an electric stove top. First, having a large cast iron skillet will give you the best results when set on low then heat up to high. Add grease into the pan to heat that up as well. Next, add in some thick pepper bacon and sear the bacon. After the bacon has sat for a few seconds, flip the strips over and cover the pan with a lid. Covering it will help keep the temperature even throughout the pan. Leave the cover on for about 10 minutes, and check to see when it's finished cooking and browned all the way through. You can now serve this hot with your favorite dish or alone!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades