In order to get your "five a day," or five a day of fruits and vegetables, you should incorporate these foods into everything you make to eat. So for instance, adding a cup of spinach into your turkey and swiss sandwich is one serving of vegetables that you won't even notice, while this recipe, which incorporates figs, gives you yet another serving.
Watch this episode of The Minimalist with Mark Bittman to learn how to stuff a pork loin (the back strip along a pig) with figs. Remember that you must reconstitute the figs with red wine or port to achieve the optimal flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades