Meatballs are such a versatile, easy to make dish that you can whip up and serve no matter how busy you are. And there are many varieties: Italian meatballs, Swedish meatballs, etc. If you're feeling rather carnivorous tonight and want to get your fill of delicious meatball goodness, then watch this episode of The Minimalist by Mark Bittman for an easy meatball recipe.
Rather than use beef, the typical meatball ingredient, Bittman enlists ground lamb and sprinkles it with mint, onion, cumin, and salt. This makes for a unique taste that you're family will surely enjoy at the dinner table.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades