In this video, we learn how to trim a lamb shoulder with Lidia Bastianich. Start off with your raw piece of meat laid out in front of you. You will want to trim the meat around the outside where the most fat lies. Remove the fat that is excessive with a sharp knife. Cut as close to the bone as possible, then trim off the excess fat. Remember, some fat is good to keep on the meat for flavor. Cut the meat into cubes after you have removed the fat from it. Once finished, you will be able to roast it and use in recipes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades