Sunny Anderson from the Food Network creates a dish that spans the gap between winter and spring and combines comfort food with fresh, bright, and spring-like flavors. The main attraction is sliced herb-crusted roast beef with horseradish cream sauce. To begin, preheat your skillet, add olive oil to barely cover the bottom, and season the roast with salt and pepper. Sear on all sides. In the meantime, make the herb crust in the food processor. Combine 5 cloves of garlic, handful of parsley tops, couple of stems of rosemary, a few leaves of fresh oregano, teaspoon of mustard powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle in olive oil as blades are spending to make a paste. Rub into roast and cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until roast is medium-rare and still pink inside. To make the horseradish cream sauce, combine sour cream, tablespoon of horseradish, and juice of one lemon. To serve, slice the roast beef and serve with horseradish cream sauce on the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades