In order to cook a lot of bacon at once, you will need the following: bacon, a broiler pan, and aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line the bottom of a broiler pan with aluminum foil. Place the bacon on the top of the broiler pan in a single layer. Space them apart. You can put as many slices on the broiler as will fit. Place it in a 325 degrees oven. Allow it to bake for 40 minutes. Turn it over, halfway through. Place it back in the oven. It may take a little more or less time, depending on the thickness of the bacon. Remove it from the oven. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades