Greasy bacon is so delicious, but when it's too delicious it can be soggy, a heart attack just waiting to happy, or merely not as good as a less greasy, more crispy taste. But what if you don't have an oven or stove? How do you make crispy bacon without the mess? The microwave. Yes, believe it or not. Make crispy bacon in your microwave in just a few minutes without the greasy mess.
You Will Need
* 4 paper towel sheets
* Microwave-safe cooking tray
Step 1: Prepare microwave-safe dish
Place 3 paper towels on the microwave-safe cooking tray.
Step 2: Put bacon on plate
Lay 4 to 6 bacon strips on top or the paper towel without overlapping them.
Step 3: Cook
Cover the bacon with another paper towel, and then cook on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
Cooking time may vary depending on the microwave and the number of bacon slices.
Step 4: Remove from microwave
Remove your bacon from the microwave and let it sit for 1 minute to cool.
Step 5: Enjoy
Enjoy the easy cleanup and your crisp and delicious bacon.
Pigs can't sweat, so farmers use sprinklers and fans to keep them cool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades