In this tutorial, we learn how to make bacon cups. Before you begin, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Then, you will need a muffin pan with the bottom of it covered in foil. After you do this, spray cooking spray on each of the different cups of foil. Now, you will lay around six pieces of bacon onto each of the different cup hubs, making it threaded so the bacon will stick. Last, bake for about 10 minutes or until the bacon is nice and crispy. Let cool and then fill with whatever you wish to make a unique snack that is delicious and one-of-a-kind!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades