Chef John from FoodWishes demonstrates how to make sherry braised beef short ribs. First dice and cook some bacon. Take the bacon out of the pan and put them in a Dutch oven, and cook the short ribs in the bacon grease. Put the short ribs into the Dutch oven and add fresh thyme and one bay leaf. Brown a diced onion in the bacon grease and stir in 3 or 4 cloves of diced garlic and add a little flour and sauté. Add sherry wine and cook until it thickens, and put it in the Dutch oven. Add beef broth and a little salt, bring it to a simmer, cover, and put in a 350 degree oven for about 2 hours until fork tender. Remove the ribs and simmer the sauce. Pour the sauce over the short ribs when serving. This video demonstrates a delicious recipe for short ribs with step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades