In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a prime rib. To make this you will need prime rib, kosher salt, and bacon. To begin, grab a baking sheet and place a bed of kosher salt on the bottom of it. When you are finished, place the prime rib over the kosher salt and stick a temperature gauge into it. After this, coat the prime rib with pieces of bacon, set in with toothpicks. When you are finished with this, place the meat into the oven and cook until the meat is cooked to your liking. After it sits for around 15 minutes, cut and serve with your favorite sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades