Braising, one of Olive Garden Executive Chef Paolo Lafata's favorite techniques, is a slow cooking process that produces extremely tender and flavorful meat without much effort. A great choice for the cooler months, the dish is anchored by tender beef short ribs that are slow cooked in a Chianti wine sauce and accompanied by a savory Portobello mushroom risotto, with a hint of Marsala wine. Watch this how to video to learn how to cook Olive Garden's Chianti braised short ribs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades