In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to cook BBQ ribs. There are 3 different types of ribs. The 3 types are: country style ribs, baby back ribs and spare ribs. Flip the ribs over to the backside, where the bones are and cut off the membrane.Then brush the ribs with some oil and add some seasoning to add flavor to the ribs. Cut the ribs in half for easier handling and wrap it in plastic wrap. Leave it in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours. Cook the ribs at medium heat and use a grill to cook. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn how to cook ribs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades