In this video from foxprovidence we learn how to make a oyster stuffed filet mignon. Make an incision against the grain of the meat in the center of the meat. Stuff with two to three oysters. With a medium hot pan with oil, salt the steak. Fingerling potatoes and Brussels sprouts are a great side so add them to a pan that is hot with oil, salt and pepper. Cook to how you like, medium rare best. Put a toothpick in the meat so the oysters don't pop out. For a dressing you can use demi glaze, Madeira cooking wine, and whole grain mustard. This can be applied to the steak later.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades