This technique uses indirect heat. When cooking the ribs make sure to place the coals over to one side in the grill. When choosing your meat make sure to get bone in beef short ribs. First coat ribs well with your favorite dry rub. Then cover them with olive oil. Next sear the ribs on all sides in direct heat. Once they are seared you then place them in to a pan on the side of the grill without the coals. Next pour chicken broth over the ribs. The liquid is what tenderizes the ribs. You do not have to use broth. You can use any liquid you choose beer, water, or broth will due just fine. Baste the ribs often. Cook them until the meat is easily pulling off the bone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades