Watch this video for a delicious and easy Barbecue Beef ribs recipe from BBQTalk. Ingredients: 1 rack of beef ribs, rosemary, olive oil, kosher salt, pepper, Beef broth, Red Wine. Cut in the middle of each ribs. In a container, mix rosemary, olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. Layer the ribs in a pan. Rub with the rosemary mixture. Put the beef broth and a splash of red wine at the bottom of the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Pop it in the oven or barbecue grill . Cook at 250 degrees F for 3 hours. Follow these step and You'll be able to cook a delicious beef ribs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades