In this tutorial, we learn how to make Korean grilled beef ribs. You will need 2.5 lbs beef ribs, 1 Asian pear, 1/2 c soy sauce, 2 tbsp cooking wine, 1.5 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tsp minced ginger, 1.5 tbsp sugar, 1.5 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1/4 tsp black pepper, and 3 tbsp finely chopped green onions. First, grind the pear and the onions together after marinating the meat in water for 1.5 hours. Then, pour the mixture over the beef and let it sit for 1 hour. Next, mix the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Then, pour over the meat and coat over all the pieces evenly. Cover with plastic and leave it in the day in the fridge. When finished, place the meat inside of a skillet with oil and grill until meat is all the way cooked. Then, serve with favorite sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades