Bulgogi is a famous Korean dish made with marinated sliced beef. This how to video demonstrates how to make bulgogi stew using marinated bulgogi and some vegetables. Bulgogi is a popular Korean dish, which many people translate as "Korean Barbeque." But it is more than that. There are a lot of vegetables, too.
This ingredients for bulgogi stew ("jungol"):
* 2 pounds of tenderloin beef
* soy sauce, sugar, honey, garlic, pear, onion
* sesame oil and seeds
* 1 can of beef broth, mushrooms, carrot, green onions
* tofu, onion, and green chili pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades