Korean kalbi or beef short ribs is a very popular dish. Watch this how to video on how to make Korean kalbi ribs, perfect for your backyard BBQ.
Korean style kalbi short ribs ingredients:
4 lbs beef short ribs
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup brown sugar
1 onion, minced
2/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
4 tsp ground pepper
1. To a large bowl add garlic, onion, brown sugar, and black pepper and mix.
2. To the same bowl add soy sauce and sesame oil and mix.
3. Now add the short ribs and toss to marinate add the meat.
4. Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
5. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
6. Cook the meat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.