If you have had other versions of Pakistani style roast beef or you would like to try a different way to prepare a piece of meet this video will walk you through how to prepare beef in a Pakistani style.
You will make a marinade from ginger garlic paste, yoghurt, white vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix everything into a bowl large enough to fit the size of the piece of meat you are going to cook. Put the meat in the bowl and cover completely with the marinade while poking many wholes in the meat. Let this marinate for several hours in the refrigerator.
Heat your oil in a pan on the stove and when hot add beef in and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Then add a cup of water and cover using a low flame and cook until the meat is tender. Remove lip and cook off the rest of the water. The roast meat can be used as a meal or in sandwiches.
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp yoghurt
1-2 tbsp white vinegar
Salt and pepper
500gm Beef meat
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades