Learn how to make beef jerky from top round slices by following a few simple steps. First you'll be cutting beef top round roast into 1/4" strips with the grain. You'll then be shown a selection of spices and sauces necessary to season the meat. After mixing the proper spices and sauces, you'll then add a bit of water to the ingredients so that you can drench the top round slices in the mixture. Once the meat is drenched in the liquid you'll be shown how to put the meat and liquid in a Ziploc bag so that you can store them in the fridge for the night. The next day you will dehydrate the meat using a dehydrator. Once this process is complete you will be adding a bit of liquid smoke to a paper towel and once again be storing the meat along with the liquid smoke soaked paper towel in a Ziploc bag overnight. The next day you will have created beef jerky from beef top round roast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades