Upon collecting some onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, rack pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce; slice the steak into inch and a half thin strips. This recipe calls for 6-7 pounds of beef. put the beef in a bowl to prepare for marinating. Measure about a cup and a half of soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Use a tablespoon of onion powder and garlic powder. Then take a tablespoon of ground pepper. If you wish, add about a tablespoon of red pepper flakes. Mix that up and marinate the beef for about 4 hrs then Cook at 140 degrees for 4-6 hrs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades