This video demonstrates a simple method of how to make beef jerky at home. First, combine lean ground beef, seasoning, and a packet of cure is combined in mixing bowl until evenly mixed. The beef mixture is then tightly compacted into a jerky gun. Once the beef mixture is filled to the top and the cap of the gun is inserted, the trigger is pressed on the gun to release the jerky mixture on the dehydrator tray. Once the dehydrator tray is full, it is turned on and the beef is dried until it reaches the ideal leathery texture. Once it is at its desired texture, the jerky is wrapped in towels to cool. After it cools, it is ready to be eaten.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades