You are going to cook the meat right on the oven rack so it is a good idea to clean the rack before you get started. The meat you'll need is a top round or brisket, or any kind of beef with a low fat content. Make sure the beef is thin, and place it in the freezer just until it gets stiff, not frozen. Slice it to any size you want and marinade it to whatever flavor you like. Now add Liquid Smoke, Worcestershire sauce, ground pepper, garlic powder, celery salt, and Season-All. Mix all these seasonings with the meat for a couple of minutes, as the meat needs to be well coated. Lay the meat out on the oven rack and sprinkle with some coarse pepper. Set your oven on the lowest temperature. Every hour open the door for a bit as this allows the water vapors to escape. After eight hours the meat will be dry and it's ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades