This is a step-by-step tutorial on making beef jerky. Ingredients needed are: round steak, 8 to 10 oz. of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, fresh ground pepper to taste, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke. First combine all ingredients but the steak. Cut off all fat from the steak. Cut steak into thin slices across the grain of the meat. Dump all ingredients into a large Ziploc bag. Put bag into refrigerator and let sit for 24 hours. Put the steak into a dehydrator until it's dried out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades