To make beef jerky with a jerky gun, first mix ground beef with dry seasonings of your choosing. Next, use the jerky gun. Take a tablespoon and scoop the ground beef into the jerky gun like you're scooping ice cream. Pack the ground beef into the jerky gun. Fill the jerky gun almost to the top. Attach the jerky trigger to the jerky gun. Make the jerky strips on the tray like you're using a caulking gun. Use your finger to cut off the jerky strips. Dehydrate the jerky strips for three to five hours. Check the jerky halfway through. Flip it over and blot out the oils. One pound of ground beef yields a half a pound of beef jerky.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades