This video is about how to make bistek tagalog. The ingredients include: beef, onions, black pepper, soy sauce, a lemon, and fresh garlic. In a small bowl, marinate the raw beef in the soy sauce and lemon. Add the black pepper. With clean hands, spread all these ingredients thoroughly onto the beef. Fry the onions in a pan until cooked. Set the onions aside. Use the same pan to cook the beef. Make sure it is cooked thoroughly. Set the beef aside. Fry the garlic until golden brown. Marinate the garlic in soy sauce. Once marinated, lay the cooked beef on top of the garlic. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Add a small amount of water to the beef. Let it simmer a little while longer. Stir the beef and add a little bit of salt if you want. Pour the onions onto the bistek tagalog, turn off your stove, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades