This video is a step-by-step demonstration of how to make Filipino lechon kawaii. The ingredients used are pork, cooking oil, salt, peppercorns and bay leaves. First the pork is boiled in water with the peppercorns and bay leaves. When it's done, he rubs salt on the pork. Cooking oil is poured into a deep pot and heated to frying temperature, and the pork is added and cooked until it's golden brown. It is cut into small pieces before serving. The narration of this video is in Tagalog, but the demonstration makes it understandable even if you don't speak that language. It is easy to follow the directions on this video for lecon kawaii, Filipino pan-roasted pork.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades