Do you know how to cook beef short ribs? How about a point off natural brisket? In this video, Andrew Zimmerman, offers simple and easy recommendations on his favorite methods of preparing and cooking various cuts of steak. Zimmerman lets you know what kinds of steak work best with a sweet marinade or a saltier one. He also lets you know about different methods of cooking steaks such as pan frying, grilling, and even poaching. Zimmerman's key to a perfect steak, however, is its rest time. He says that allowing a steak to rest is key because it creates a great mouth feel by letting the fat retreat back into the meat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades