This how-to video is about how to make Filipino style stir fried beef.
1)Boneless beef cut into pieces
3)Green and red capsicum
6)Corn starch powder
Procedure: Take a bowl and mix beef with black pepper, 1 tablespoon of salt, then add oyster sauce about 7 to 8 tablespoons, then mix all the contents and season them for about 10 minutes, then add 2 table spoons of corn starch powder to the seasoned beef and mix them well, now take a pan and pour vegetable oil, once the oil is heated fry the red and green capsicum in the oil for 2 to 3 minutes. In the same oil fry the beef mixed with other ingredients, after some time add on cup of water and wait until the water is completely absorbed by the beef, allow the beef on the flame for 10 minutes, then transfer the beef to a plate and garnish it using the fried red and green capsicum. Stir fried beef in now ready.
This video is about how to cook an essay Filipino-style stir fried beef.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades