Stir frying doesn't just mean "toss whatever you have lying around into the pan and add oil." In fact, stir frying is a precise art that requires control of quantity of ingredients, the right shape of pan (a wok is preferred), and a non-stick pan in order to produce the perfect quality result.
Grace Young, author and contributing editor at Saveur magazine, leads you through the wrongs and rights of stir-frying. Make Grace's Ginger Beef with Sugar Snaps and Carrots yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades