Today Itkman is going to demonstrate how to make Beef Pad Thai. Begin by chopping garlic and bean sprout into small chunks (not minced). Next chop young green onion into one inch sections. Next chop the chili into small chunks roughly equal to that of the garlic. When ready place a 12-inch frying pan onto the range and turn the heat to medium-high. Add one tbsp spoon of cooking oil. Shift the pan to allow the oil to completely coat the bottom and then add the garlic. Allow the garlic to cook for about 10 seconds before adding the beef. Stir fry the beef until done and then shift to the side of the pan before adding the egg noodles. After adding the egg noodles pour about 3 tbsp of water onto the noodles. Add 3 tsp of sugar and then 2 tsp of Fish Sauce. Next add one tbsp of Tamarind Concentrate. Mix all ingredients together and continue to stir fry until the pan seems to be dry at which point you will add about 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Add one egg to the side of the pan and allow to cook before mixing with the other ingredients. Now add the green onion and bean sprout to the mix. Allow to cook for 30 more seconds before removing from heat at which point you will top off with a slice of lime and roasted peanuts before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades