In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make "Pad Thai" with chicken recipe. Begin by slicing some scallions. Put 2-3 eggs and sprouts on the side. Slice 6-8 oz of chicken breast per serving. Then add cooking oil into a pan and heat it at medium-high temperature. Bring water into a boil and turn off the heat. Soak the noodles into the water for 1 minute. In a hot pan, scramble 2-3 eggs and stir-fry it with the chicken breast. Add in the noodles and pour in the Pad Thai sauce. Mix it well, and add the scallions and sprouts to finish the recipe. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades