This video demonstrates how to cook a whole lamb over an open flame (in a fire pit). You will need to lay the lamb flat to cook it. Cut through the pelvis. You can use a saw for this. Pull both sides apart, in order to get it to lay as flat as a fillet. Rub coarse salt, garlic, and mixed peppers over the lamb. You will need a large rack. You may have to fashion this yourself. Press the lamb between the racks. Applewood chips add flavor to the smoke. Cook the lamb in a pit. Baste it with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, oregano, thyme, lemon, and fresh peppercorns. Baste it regularly. Tent it in foil to seal in the smoke. After 8 hours, serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades