This video explains how to cook a Filipino style liver steak, the panlasangpinoy way. Ingredients are pig's liver or cow's liver, onions, ground black pepper, lemon, soy sauce, minced garlic, and salt. The first step is to marinate the liver in these ingredients. Place the liver in a bowl, squeeze the lemon, then add the soy sauce, then salt, and lastly ground black pepper. Mix this around and marinate for a minimum of one hour. Now, put canola oil in a pan and add the minced garlic to the pan. Cook until browned, stirring frequently. Remove the garlic from the pan. Now in the same pan with the same oil, place the liver into the pan. Cook one side, then flip to the other side and cook. Do not overcook! Remove liver from pan when cooked. Now add the onions to the pan with the marinade still in the pan. They will take on that flavor! Simmer for about 5-7 minutes. Now, with your liver on a plate, ad the onions to the top, and then add your browned garlic to the top of that! Now you're ready to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades