Learn how to make delicious Filipino mechado with this simple, step-by-step cooking tutorial. With just a handful of ingredients like beef chuck, potatoes, pepper, tomato sauce, lemon soy sauce, onions, garlic, bay leaves and salt you can create a dinner that your friends will think came from a restaurant. Simmer the garlic and onions in cooking oil, drop in your beef and cook for just a bit. Add in some tomato sauce and water and let it simmer for about an hour, letting the tastes soak into the meat. Add some spice and flavor with a few more ingredients and in no time flat you'll be enjoying this unique and delicious dish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades