What better way to celebrate the crisp fall air than by shooting some lunch in the backyard? Just mother and son.
Ok. Ok. The mom in the video is not Sarah. Mea culpa.
This backwoods cooking show is authentic Americana. Mom accompanies her young son into the woods to hunt lunch, squirrel to be precise. She then finishes up with a caring Martha Stewart-style recipe.
Before you chase squirrel, know that the EPA issued a warning to northern New Jersey residents: "children should not eat squirrel more than once a month, pregnant women no more than twice per month, and adults not more than twice per week." CBS
Twice a week!!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades