If you grew up eating beef mami or if you are looking to try something different here is a flavorful Filipino beef dish called beef mami. Filipino cuisine is inspired by Polynesian, Spanish, Chinese and American cooking and has transformed into it's own unique style and flavors. This video will walk you through the process of creating this delicious dish. In preparation you will need to cook egg noodles, hard-boil eggs, have beef brisket, Chinese cabbage, star annis, mince garlic, mince onions, chop green onions and have a beef cub ready. You will be combining all these ingredients into a large pot on the stove. This will create a Filipino meat and noodle dish that is filling and flavorful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades