In this video, we learn how to make beef and onion stuffed potatoes. You will need: beef stock, potatoes, extra virgin olive oil, beef chuck, and pearl onions to make this recipe. First, cut your beef chuck up into cubes, then place it into a pot with the olive oil. Next, bake your potatoes in the oven and set aside. Now, in a separate pot, add in your beef stock and bring to a boil. When the beef is done cooking, remove it from the oil and place onto a plate, then set aside. Now, add your onions into the oil your beef was cooking in, and let cook until they start to brown. Now, scoop the middle of the potatoes out so you just have the skin left. Set these on a cooking sheet, then glaze with olive oil. After this, add your beef tips in with the onions, then add your beef stock in with this as well. Mix this together well, then let simmer. Now, mash your potatoes up from when you peeled them from the skin and add in salt and pepper to taste. Also add in olive oil to make it creamier. Next, bake your potato skins in the oven until crispy, then pour the beef and stock on top of them. After this, place a scoop of mashed potatoes over this, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades