How to make Filipino embutido or meatloaf. Gather together ground pork, ground sausage, hard boiled eggs, sweet pickle relish, sweet sauce, cheddar cheese, green and red bell pepper, raisins, minced onions, and breadcrumbs. In a large container add ground pork, sausage, breadcrumbs, and 2 raw eggs. Then mix well. Once mixed add red and green peppers, onion, pickle relish, cheddar cheese, and mix well. Then after mixed add in raisins and tomatoe sauce. Mix well again. Flatten mixture onto a tin foil sheet adding in quartered eggs and hot dogs. Roll over aluminum foil after a small section is complete. Section should be about 2 inches in length. Place length into a steamer for about one hour. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades